[Completed items in pink.]
1. Become a vegetarian.
2. Visit Greece.
3. Watch all Oscar Best Picture winners.
4. Go skydiving.
5. Learn to play the guitar.
6. Go horseback riding.
7. Get a college degree.
8. Visit Morocco.
9. Attend Bonnaroo.
10. Attend Burning Man.
11. Start a blog.
12. Learn a Coldplay song on piano.
12. Sing karaoke.
13. Run a half marathon.
14. Take a class in sign language.
15. Get a henna tattoo.
16. Attend the Olympics.
17. Have a portrait painted.
18. Fly in a hot air balloon.
19. Get over my [irrationally large] fear of sharks.
20. Own a room with a view.
21. Learn to ballroom dance.
22. Sit on a jury.
23.Rent a car and road trip.
24. Ask for a raise.
25. Be in New Orleans for Mardi Gras.
26. Go on safari.
27. Go to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
28. Teach literacy.
29. See the Northern Lights.
30. See the pyramids.
31. Go crazy in Las Vegas.
32. Kiss the Blarney Stone.
33. Give to a charity anonymously.
34. Spend a day in a concentration camp.
35. Brew my own beer.
36. Ride in a helicopter (and not for a medical emergency).
37. Dance tango in Buenos Aires.
38. See Stonehenge.
39. Become a bartender.
40. Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
41. Ride a gondola in Venice.
42. Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge.
43. Live in Spain for some time.
44. See Guernica in person.
45. See Starry Night in person.
46. Get my tarot cards read.
47. Be in Times Square for New Year’s Eve.
48. Learn to surf.
50. Spend time in all 50 states.
51. Take a photography class.
52. Solve a Rubik’s Cube.
53. Learn to play chess.
55. Steal a meaningful street sign.
56. Make the front page of a newspaper.
57. Be featured in a magazine.
58. Donate blood.
59. Build a Habitat for Humanity Home.
60. Make a documentary.
61. Buy something at Harrod’s.
62. Meet Chris Martin.
64. Buy my own car.
65. Be an extra in a film.
66. Drive along Route 66.
67. Choose a non-cliched Honeymoon destination (when the time comes).
68. Adopt a puppy from a shelter.
69. Own a home with a spiral staircase.
70. Attend a New York Fashion Week runway show.
71. Spend a day phoneless, computerless, etc.
72. See some of the biggest waterfalls: Niagra and Iguazu.
73. Attend Coachella.
74. Attend Glastonbury.
75. Celebrate Oktoberfest in Germany.
76. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland.
78. Smoke a Cuban cigar.
79. Try absinthe.
80. Drive along California 1 and the Pacific Coast Highway.
81. Get on the Jumbotron at a sports game.
82. Ride on the back of a motorcycle.
83. Rent a Vespa.
84. Go to Disney World.
86. Get a meaningful tattoo.
87. Be in a parade.
88. Send a message in a bottle (voluntary littering…just once!).
89. Kiss in the rain.
90. Make an amazing wedding toast.
91. Dance on stage at a concert.
92. Go on a blind date.
93. Throw a huge surprise party for someone I love.
94. Drive the Great Ocean Road.
95. Follow a band around for an entire tour. [a.k.a. be a Band-Aid]
97. See Versailles.
99. Kiss in the snow.
100. Get something named after me.
101. Take a photo at the equator, with one foot in each hemisphere.
102. Show up at the airport with my bag and passport- take the first available flight.
103. Learn CPR.
104. Sell a photograph I took.
105. Ride in a limo.
106. Fly first-class.
107. Go whitewater rafting.
108. Go rock-climbing.
109. See the stars from a planetarium.
110. Go parasailing.
111. Attend a Red Sox World Series game.
112. Attend a Patriots Superbowl.
113. Attend a Celtics playoff/championship game.
114. Eat pastries in Paris.
115. Visit Lebanon.
116. Go for a midnight walk on the beach.
117. Swim with dolphins.
118. Float in the Dead Sea.
119. Watch a drive-in movie.
120. Travel India by train.
121. Celebrate Carnival in Brazil.
122. Grow a vegetable garden.
123. Attend a film premiere.
124. Become a mentor for a young person.
125. Sit in a live taping of a TV show.
126. BBQ in Australia.