I’ve been on the market for a chambray shirt and/or dress for quite some time now. The item keeps popping up on many fashionable ladies. Alexa Chung, in particular, has worn the trend on several occasions, even pairing it with jeans for a blue-on-blue look. Though I am not sure I could pull off this double dose of denim, the shirt trend alone is easy to pair with other basics as shown in the blue jean baby street style below.
2. BLAKE LIVELY in a classic shirtdress shape with a denim twist.
3. JENNIFER GARNER pulls of chambray with a bunch of basics.
4. KATE BOSWORTH is summery and on-trend.
6. ALEXA CHUNG seems to be the ultimate trend fan. This time in a cute denim shift.
7. KATE BOSWORTH goes for shades of gray for her chambray.
Title from “Sad Peter Pan” by Smashing Pumpkins