STYLE ICON: OLIVIA WILDE
This style icon is strangely fascinating.
1. She is Vegan.
2. She is best friends with Patrick Fugit who played William Miller/main character in Almost Famous.
3. She eloped with her husband Tao Ruspoli, who is an Italian prince, when she was 18. They married in his family’s castle in Vignanello, Italy.
4. [Maxim ranked her #1 hottest female in the world]. That is actually a pretty damn sweet little title to have.
5. She graduated high school in Andover, MA!
6. She was on The OC. Obviously.
7. She was born with the last name Cockburn, but changed it to Wilde, after playing Gwendolen in Oscar Wilde’s The Importance of Being Earnest in high school.
Title from “Oscar Wilde” by Company of Thieves